Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goodbye


It's been a good 5 years of blogging here.

Honestly speaking, I am still here but exactly where? Hehehe. I won't tell, it's for you to find out. I'm not really into popularity, I feel like as if my privacy has been invaded if everyone knows my blog address. I'm not blocking anyone but I wanna be low profile. If rajin, look lah but to those who have been loyal reading my blog, simply email me for the new address. As for my friends, I will inform you personally. Woohoo! March: A start to a new beginning.

Love,
E.

P/S: effadylia@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. ehh??? i dont understand...ok im a bit slow at 3.30am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. I'm not in any way retiring from blogging, just reallocating myself in this cyber world. Woohoo! I am comfortable wherever I am now. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh thought u retire... :) feel free to come back okay?

    ReplyDelete